From: mm+usenet-es@dorfdsl.de (Marco Moock)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Subject: Re: please make an introduction
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2024 08:27:30 +0200
 by: Marco Moock - Sun, 25 Aug 2024 06:27 UTC

On 24.08.2024 um 23:58 Uhr Anonymous wrote:

> faq is a bit sparse

Tell more about what you want to have in the FAQ. Be aware that
different rsl sites exist and they can have their own FAQ.

> also please remove the spinning wheel. it won't go without javascript.

Is that a problem?
In Pale Moon with JS enabled I see no spinning wheel, but can use
rslight fine on my system at pi-dach.dorfdsl.de.

--
kind regards
Marco

Re: please make an introduction

<e8100c5b3cfe33f605e8300f1f19120d$1@novabbs.org>

  copy mid

https://news.octade.net/rocksolid/article-flat.php?id=57&group=rocksolid.shared.general#57

From: retroguy@novabbs.com (Retro Guy)
Newsgroups: rocksolid.shared.general
Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2024 04:57:06 -0700
 by: Retro Guy - Sun, 25 Aug 2024 11:57 UTC

On Sun, 25 Aug 2024 10:03:36 +0000, Anonymous wrote:

>> Tell more about what you want to have in the FAQ. Be aware that
>> different rsl sites exist and they can have their own FAQ.

Yes, as Marclo says, glad to hear input.

> i stumbled upon this. is this usenet or something like that?
> are the rsl sites connected?

This is Usenet, and these groups are part of Usenet. I'm guessing you're
using a network such as i2p or Tor, where the site you posted on is
available. The groups on the site are shared with other sites, and with
Usenet as a whole, so retrobbs.i2p never really can go "down" meaning, the
messages never disappear entirely as they're available elsewhere (like
rslight.i2p)
>>> also please remove the spinning wheel. it won't go without javascript.
>>Is that a problem?
>>In Pale Moon with JS enabled I see no spinning wheel, but can use
>>rslight fine on my system at pi-dach.dorfdsl.de.
>
> it was a problem like yesterday, but today it seems gone.

I saw your message yesterday and since the spinning wheel is kind of
useless (it only starts way too late), I just removed it.

Oh, and Welcome!

rocksolid / General / Re: please make an introduction

1

rocksolid light 0.9.152
clearnet tor